First Lite Merino Wool Brimmed Beanie
The First Lite Brimmed Beanie is constructed of one layer of mid weight super fine Merino wool.
The First Lite Brimmed Beanie is constructed of one layer of mid weight super fine Merino wool. The Brimmed Beanie is just long enough to cover your ears on those frigid mornings but can be rolled up as the day wears on and the temperature goes up. We have sewn a small brim that is large enough to keep the sun out of your eyes or enable you to hide your eyes from game while small enough not interfere with your string on compound or traditional bows.
- 18.5 micron superfine Merino wool
- Retains heat even when soaking wet
- Odor resistant and deadly quiet
- 2 layer 400gm interlock fabric
- Flexible brim
- Machine washable
- Available in medium (regular domes) and large (huge melons)