MSR SWIFT™ 2 Trekking Poles
Thru-hiking and off-piste trekking require svelte poles that are tough enough to endure years’ worth of talus fields, scree slopes and rotten snow. Our two-section, 7,000-series aluminum Swift™ 2 trekking poles are extruded into tri-lobe-shaped sections and feature our groundbreaking SureLock™ Adjustment System, which utilizes a positive-locking push-button mechanism for zero-slip performance. Breathable straps and foam grips offer all-day comfort.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Streamlined Construction: Manually operated SureLock™ System for those seeking a minimalist design and light-and-fast performance.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Foam Comfort Grip: Ultralight, ergonomic design fits a broad range of hand sizes and ventilated strap provides breathability in summer weather.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole minimizes swing weight.
|Weight||1 lb / 450 g|
|Length, min||41 in / 105 cm|
|Length, max||55 in / 140 cm|
|Collapsed length||28.75 in / 73 cm|
|Country of Origin||China|