Sitka Gear Kelvin Active Jacket
the New Sitka Gear KELVIN ACTIVE JACKET is a necessary piece of piece of your layering system that will be on your body or in your pack for almost all of your hunts.
the New Sitka Gear KELVIN ACTIVE JACKET is a necessary piece of piece of your layering system that will be on your body or in your pack for almost all of your hunts. The Kelvin Active Jacket features 80 gram Polartec® Alpha insulation for maximum versatility, a pillow soft feel that is ultra quiet and a streamline design that can be worn as a outerlayer or underneath another jacket. The Kelvin Active Jacket is warm enough to keep you cozy on those cool mornings but also breathable enough to actively wear during stalks on animals.
We feel that the most beneficial feature of the Kelvin Active Jacket is how quiet this piece is, specifically for bow hunting scenarios. This piece will allow you to slip in on aminals and draw your bow while being ultra quiet.
- Shell // 20 denier stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish (40g, 100% Nylon)
- Liner // Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining treated with Polygiene
- Highly breathable & thermally regulating.
- Fast drying with increased air exchange.
- Concealed hand pockets & exterior zip chest pocket.
- Packs conveniently into chest pocket.
- 80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha Insulation
- Polygiene Odor Control Technology
13.7 oz // Large