Wilderness Athlete Hydrate and Recover Tub
Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is the latest generation of sports drinks, incorporating all the current science related to rehydrating and refueling your muscles to meet the demands of physical activity.* Gluten Free
Tub includes 30 servings.
NEWEST GENERATION OF SPORTS DRINKS FORMULATED TO REPLENISH AND REFUEL YOUR BODY.
Nearly fifty years ago, the era of sports drinks began with the introduction of Gatorade® to the marketplace. Scientific research, however, has continued to uncover the body’s “thirst” for specific nutrients that keep us operating at peak levels. With this new infrmation, sports drinks have evolved beyond simple fluid and electrolyte replacement products into versatile performance enhancing fuels. Wilderness Athlete Hydrate & Recover is the latest generation of sports drinks, incorporating all the current science related to rehydrating and refueling your muscles to meet the demands of physical activity. By replenishing the broad array of nutrients that are consumed during exercise, and by refilling fluid “reservoirs,” Hydrate & Recover keeps your body and brain fueled for increased endurance and ready to meet the next challenge.* Gluten Free
HYDRATE & RECOVER ADVANTAGES:
- Precisely balanced electrolyte and mineral composition to support proper hydration, energy metabolism, and physical endurance*
- Isotonic formulation ensures fast gastric emptying, rushing fluids to muscles and organs where they’re needed most*
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, stabilizers, or preservatives*
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) sugars combined with complex carbohydrates and L-Glutamine help support increased endurance and prevent fatigue*
- Includes Glucosamine to maintain and nourish joints and retain their proper fluid levels*
- Provides energy cycle cofactors and standardized botanical extracts for sustained ATP (energy) production throughout the body*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.